The Student News Site of Frederick High School

Frederick Scout

Frederick Scout

Frederick Scout

Scary Stories To Watch On the Screen

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark movie adaptation is a repetitive eyesore

Leave a Comment
About the Contributor
Photo of Ella Berrend
Ella Berrend, Head Editor

Ella Berrend is a senior at Frederick High School and a member of Quill and Scroll. She is involved in tennis and yearbook while also frequently contributing...

• Don’t underestimate the post credit scene in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. Though the post credit scene isn’t as long and in depth it has a huge connection for future Marvel films and is creating a nail biting wait! Go watch Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness, you won’t regret it!

Film & TV

Just How Strange is Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madnes?

• Kenvin Gates displayed some very cool graphics throughout the whole show which was one of the many factors that attracted the audience.

Music

A “Really Really” Good Concert

• The newest album from The Red Hot Chili Peppers has fans on their toes with the anticipation and excitement they have for this much awaited album. The album also is the first time in many years the whole band has been reunited and it clearly shines through.

Music

The Band is Back Together

• Zach Bailey, Nick Aasmundastad, Ethan Noyes, Justin Valois, Alex Smith, and Tyler Spotts take center stage during the production of The Music Man

COVID-19 Updates

The Music Man Brings The House Down

• This long awaited movie had been criticized by many. Although this character is very underrated, this comic portrayal of the character Morbius was fantastic.

Film & TV

Here’s Why Morbius Isn’t All That Bad

• Actor Jennifer Lopez played the main role as Selena in the film. “With a positive attitude, you can be anything you want to be.” Selena Quintanilla Pérez.

Film & TV

Remembering the Queen

• The newest Disney+ film has brought a lot to the table and was able to bring perspective to a much wider audience than Disney and Pixar has been able to do before. Turning Red is very genuine and was able to bring out emotion and the importance of relationship values

Film & TV

Turning Red Is Turning Heads

• The Batman struts away from a high-speed car crash. The immersive cinematography is on display, as highlighted by the silhoutte

Film & TV

The Batman Flips the Script on the Superhero Genre

• Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) stars in the movie adaptation of the video game Uncharted. Tom Holland has starred in two of the top five box office movies as of March 5th.

Film & TV

Uncharted is Charting Box Office Success

• The cover of the Lumineers latest album “BRIGHTSIDE”. this long witted album didn’t rise to its previous works with 9 missed opportunity’s.

Music

Brightside Doesn’t Really Shine

Comments (0)

All Frederick Scout Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published.